revolution

revolution

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

People

Quite often we come across people who are difficult to deal with, what I think is everyone is different in there own ways. Some people understand things faster than others. God has given everyone different personalities. Like we come across taxi drivers many times. Lets now take them for an example, they almost work for 12 hours daily. Once I met a taxi driver he drove me to my destination after I took out my luggage. He came and told how much money . I have to pay I paid him and he went without speaking anything, it left me startled. I thought what a careless person he is, didn't thank me or even counted the balance . After sometime I met an taxi driver who was very friendly he chatted with me and my family on the trip and asked me a question "you are in 9th class right ?" I replied "yes" he then asked me question which blew my mind! He asked "How many times will 9 come when we count from 1 to 100?" I felt ashamed that a taxi driver asked me such an easy question and I couldn't answer. By this incident we can say they are many kinds of people in this world. Some are rough and some are polite but we should always deal with them because this ain't their fault that God has made them like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment